Saturday, March 26, 2011

Maison A Bordeaux - Feedback from presentation & Changes Made

During the presentation of my plans I was given feedback on the execution of my work, and given critisims on where i could improve. I have taken the advise on board and tried to improve my work in the areas discussed. I had an understanding the the presice analysis of the circulation, landscape and structure should be represented individually, however was advised during the presentation that this was not the case. I was asked to:

  • combine my landscape analysis with my floor plans

  • represent the cave like nature of the ground floor on my floor plans with the use of shading in style with my landscape plans

  • Represent the earth on my sections with similar shading techniques

  • change the hatching on a column so It was not so overpowering. * reduce the size of my circulation plans

  • add the detail of the holes to the structural plan and my axonometric renderings

  • Correct a small mistake with the positioning of the structural elements in my structural analysis.
Since the presentation, I have taken all these critisims on board and corrected the mistakes. I hope now they are to the standard that was expected of us.

1 comment:

  1. this is really good stuff..i'm doing this building as a case study for my architectural technique class.

    ReplyDelete